GENERAL OBJECTIVE OF FOOTBALL CANADA CUP
To promote the game of football to Canada’s youth; encourage individuals to participate in football at a high level of competition and to instill a lifelong commitment to fitness, fair-play, and fun through recreational and organized games of football.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF FOOTBALL CANADA CUP
To provide Canada’s best high school and midget football players in the Under 18 age division with the opportunity to participate in a National Championship and develop their skills.
- To promote and showcase these individuals as the best players in the Under 18 age category.
- To promote National Unity by permitting athletes from the various regions of Canada to live together once a year while participating in a National Championship, and to see and experience the culture of the Host Province and City.
- To promote and develop consistent delivery systems, programs, and rules among all Provincial Associations for the development of young football players.
- To promote Football Canada and Provincial Association Programs.
- To encourage individuals to continue playing Amateur Football in Canada at the Junior and University levels.
- To embody the values and principles of True Sport.